The ADIA is pleased to host an ADIA Table Clinics Session at many ICOI Symposia. Table Clinics are 5-10 minute presentations given via laptop and presented multiple times throughout the session. They are an excellent way of sharing your knowledge and experience with your peers and are part of the requirements for Fellowship credentialing. The winner of the table clinic session will receive a complimentary one year ADIA membership, one complimentary auxiliary registration to a future ICOI/ADIA sponsored symposium, an award plaque and consideration for the ADIA main podium.
The ADIA Table Clinic Session is held in conjunction with the ICOI Table Clinic Session which is scheduled during the Welcome Reception on the first day of the Symposium after the last lecture.
ADIA TABLE CLINIC PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
1. The objective of the Table Clinic Presentation is concise display of a single concept or technique lasting a maximum of ten minutes so that multiple presentations can be made to small groups.
2. The Scientific Program Committee will consider the following categories for Table Clinic Presentations:
a. Basic science and/or clinical research
b. Clinical applications, techniques or tips
c. Laboratory applications, techniques or tips
3. All applications will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee and will be selected based on merit and appropriateness of subject.
4. The Table Clinic presentation should be made using your personal notebook computer. The following will be provided by the ADIA for the Table Clinics:
One draped table
Sign indicating the presenter’s name
No power outlet will be provided. Presenter must have fully charged batteries that will last the duration of the presentations.
5. Commercial affiliations, with or without financial support, must be disclosed on the Table Clinic Application. The ADIA discourages the use of commercial names in presentations.
6. All presentations will help to fulfill CE maintenance hours for ADIA advanced credentials
7. An appointed committee will judge all presentations. The winner of the competition will receive a complimentary one year ADIA membership, one complimentary auxiliary registration to a future ICOI/ADIA symposium and an award plaque. The winner will be announced during the meeting.
8. Table Clinic presentations will be held in the Exhibition area in conjunction with the ICOI Tabletop & Poster Presentations. The session is scheduled during the Welcome Reception which is held on the first day of the meeting after the last lecture.
9. The ADIA is unable to waive registration fees or provide travel/lodging expenses for table clinic presenters. Please make sure to register for the meeting with the ICOI central office, by either faxing your registration to (973) 783-1175 or contacting the office at (973) 783-6300.
Please submit Table Clinic applications to Dr. Avi Schetritt via email at: email@example.com